Hemp Oil for Pain Relief 700 mg Pills
A study published in the journal Food Chemistry found that hemp seed extract has antioxidant effects in lab tests. Results of a review from 2018 suggest that oil and other compounds in the seeds may have neuro-protective, anti-inflammatory, effects and may also help to regulate the immune system. Let’s try our Hemp Oil for Pain Relief!
- The amount of omega-3s in hemp seeds and the seeds' healthful omega-3 to omega-6 ratio can together help to reduce inflammation.
- Hemp is a natural appetite suppressant and can help you feel full longer and reduce sugar cravings
- Hemp has been used throughout history for its pain-relieving qualities. Pain can have a variety of sources, but one culprit in the body is inflammation, which can strike joints, muscles and tissues. Research suggests that natural compounds in hemp oil can help to cool the effects of temporary inflammation, providing welcome relief.
- Hemp seed oil may support skin health. Studies suggest that your immune system depends on the balance of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Hemp seeds are a good source of polyunsaturated and essential fatty acids. They have about a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3, which is considered in the optimal range.
- High in insoluble and soluble fiber, hemp seeds provide more than enough bulk to keep your gastrointestinal system regular.
Volume (Hemp Extract): 700 mg
1 x Hemp Oil for Pain Relief 700 mg Pills