Hemp Seed Oil Cold Pressed 700 MG Softgels
Many people consider hemp seeds to be a super food. The seeds have a rich nutritional profile and provide a range of health benefits. These small, brown seeds are rich in protein, fiber, and healthful fatty acids, including omega-3s and omega-6s. They have antioxidant effects and may reduce symptoms of numerous issues, improving the health of the heart, skin, and joints.
- The amount of omega-3s in hemp seeds and the seeds' healthful omega-3 to omega-6 ratio can together help to reduce inflammation.
- Hemp is a natural appetite suppressant and can help you feel full longer and reduce sugar cravings
- Hemp has been used throughout history for its pain-relieving qualities. Pain can have a variety of sources, but one culprit in the body is inflammation, which can strike joints, muscles and tissues. Research suggests that natural compounds in hemp oil can help to cool the effects of temporary inflammation, providing welcome relief.
- Hemp seed benefits for skin and hair go a long way in improving dry, red, flaking skin. Mostly used in high-end cosmetic products, hemp oil is oftentimes included in lip balms, lotions and soaps.
- High in insoluble and soluble fiber, hemp seeds provide more than enough bulk to keep your gastrointestinal system regular.
Volume (Hemp Extract): 700 mg
Soft gels: 60
1 x Hemp Seed Oil Cold Pressed 700 MG Soft gels